Thursday, December 28, 2006

My Newest Blog- SuperMom Life

I haven't yet started my new blog but basically it will be my personal blog with more tips for making money online and life in general. It's going to be a Wordpress blog so I will be able to categorize things better. I am excited about this new blog. I am always excited about my new blogs and I am not sure why because that means I have to think of more content.
Actually the SuperMomLife.com blog will be replacing the MomsOpNet.blogspot.com. I am actually thinking about redirecting the Moms Opportunity Network homepage to this new blog for a time. I figure that momsopnet net visitors would get more from the blog than the old site. I am starting my link building so here is the SuperMom Life link. I won't actually have the site up for at least a couple of days.

No comments: