Wednesday, November 08, 2006

BrainCast

I was introduced to BrainCast and it seems pretty cool. The home page doesn't have much information but if you visit the FAQ's most of your questions will probably be answered. You can record messages/memos from either you phone or from the Internet. The registration was very easy and I can see how this service could be very useful.

BrainCast is intended to be used as a service to help store and organize audio notes from anywhere. Anytime you think of something where you don't have a simple method of writing something down or making a note of it, like at the store, or in the car, or out at night, is an optimal time to use the service. Just call, wait for the beep, record, and it will be home and on your computer when you get there.


It is completely free to use this service. All you have to do is call the 800 number, record a message and and email will be sent to you with your message. I am definitely going to use this service.

Update:
I just called my 800 number and left myself a message. I went to my BrainCast account and listen to my message. It's pretty cool. I could see how using this service could be good for scattered brains like me. Instead of writing notes to myself I could just call myself. I could remind myself of grocery needs or whatnot.




No comments: