Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Using your blog to advertiser your other blogs

I have been using my blog to advertise my other blogs and it's working out really well. I didn't create my blogs to advertise another but I thought since it's there I might as well use them. I have been going crazy with this blogging thing. Crazy, crazy. I now see why advertisers want to use bloggers for advertising. I have done several searches over the last couple of days and often find blogs posts in the Google index. Each blog page is indexed so every time you post it gives your blog more visiblity. I love it! I really already knew this but now I am starting to see more traffic on my blogs so I am excited. My Budget Your Money blog is getting more traffic and that makes me happy because I feel like I can help people with that one.

No comments: