Friday, November 10, 2006

Fairfield Resorts

If you have been thinking about purchasing a timeshare you might want to check out Fairfield Escapes. This company has introduced more families to timeshare than any other company in the world. There are more than 70 world-class resorts in 21 states in the U.S. 80% of all the Fairfield Resorts has been awarded a "Gold Crown". I remeber a few years back going to one of those timeshare presentation. They promised us a TV. Though the price of the timeshare was reasonable we didn't have the money and just went because of the free TV. Well, when we told them we didn't have the money they said they didn't have anymore TV's. I was a little upset. I don't think this company had very good ethics.
I can't say for certain Fairfield is any different but it seems by the infromationa I have read about them they are professionals.

No comments: