Friday, November 10, 2006

Stock Options

I can't say I really know that much about the stock market. Our financial situation is not even close to the point of investing. I have heard it is best to diversify your investments. A good mixture of investing in Roth IRA's, realestate and mutual funds. That's about all I know.
I suppose I could find stock options advice on the poweropt.com website I was introduced to. They research stocks available and give you detail information. They offer a 14 day free trial of their service.
This is what they claim to offer you if you sign up.

Five reasons why you need PowerOptions®:
1. Make More Money - The data and tools you need to squeeze more money out of your stock portfolio.
2. Invest Safer - The essential timely data you need to hedge your stock portfolio against losses in this unpredictable market.
3. Invest Smarter - The data you need to make quick, clear, and informed decisions. You can trade with confidence that you have found the best investment.
4. Save Time - No need to waste time crunching numbers. With a few quick clicks PowerOptions does it all for you, presented in tables for easy comparison.
5. Our First Priority Is You - We provide premium customer support on our toll-free number to answer your questions.

No comments: