Thursday, November 09, 2006

PPP Dinner Date

PayPerPost has asked us these question: Which PayPerPost employee you would take to dinner and where? What would you order? Would you go someplace after or before? What would you talk about? This opp is one of the reasons I love to get paid to blog.
So I have to think about this one...hmmmm. Do I invite the "Spicy" Hot Tamale? Or maybe The Murphman? Or what about Britt? Froogle? I don't know this is a tough one. If it where a man I would have to bring my husband along because it might looking wrong if I go out on a date with another man. I think he might be a little bothered by that.
Ok, I have decided I would take out the "Spicy" Hot Tamale. Why? Because I think she is funny. After watching her PPP confessional I think I would like to meet her in person. As for the food. It would be up to my guest of course.
I am not sure what we would talk about because she is not married, at least I don't think. I am pretty certain she doesn't have any children. Does she like horses? I don't know, I guess I could find out on our date. Where did she grow up? How did she get the job with PayPerPost? How many brothers or sister? Or maybe we could talk about how many times my baby daughter has pulled poop out of her diaper? (this just happen again) I don't know there are so many things we could talk about.
I like movies. Maybe would could go see a movie after dinner. These are all questions I would have to ask her.
Seeing is how my finances don't even allow me to go on a date with my own husband, PPP would have to drop about 10 opps like this one so I could even take her out on a date. Or are we imagining this is on PPP tab. Because if that is the case then....
well I won't go any further since it's all imaginary. Hot Tamale would you go on an imaginary 'girls night out' date with me?

No comments: