Friday, November 10, 2006

My Dream Patio

My dream patio is something that will have only exist in my dreams for a while. But it doesn't hurt to dream.
I hope to one day be able to fully landscape my back yard and build a covered patio. My husband and I both love to invite people over but right now we don't a comfortable patio. All we have right now are some bricks laid out side by side so I don't really think you can call it a patio.
The night's hear in our town are beautiful. I would love to be able to host a get together with all our friends sitting by the fire. I would love to have a chiminea but a fire pit would work too. Actually, since this is my dream I want a chiminea. I like the way they look :o). It's also a better way to roast marshmallows.



Someday, I gonna get one of these.

No comments: