Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Baby Einstein

Ok, I think most of us moms have heard of Baby Einstein but you many not realize how great these products are. My now 21 month old baby girl has been watching her Baby Einstein since she was about 1 month old, no joke. She would watch the colors and twirly things going across the screen. Now she still loves watching them and likes to name everything she knows. The colors, sounds and pictures really do stimulate a child's mind. I absolutely love these videos.
I also got them on eBay for very cheap. The set of 10 DVD's are package for Japanese (I believe) consumers but they are all in English. By doing this I only had to pay $26 shipping included. This was 2 years ago but I still think you can find them pretty cheap. If you don't mind the packaging and the other language options on the menu then this would be great for you.

I know Amazon.com also has some great prices too.

No comments: