Friday, August 18, 2006

Beach Themed Weddings

My sister got married on the beach and I always thought it was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been too. It was a very simple wedding. Only a few people where invited. There wasn't much to the setup just the beautiful backdrop of the ocean and the only music playing was the sounds the waves in the ocean create. Only God could create such a beautful scene. My wedding was very nice in a church but if I had the choice now I might have choosen a sunset ocean scene like my sister had. If you are getting married you ought to think about a beach themed wedding. In my opinion it is one of the most beautiful. Sand dollars and Starfish decor, with everyone dressed in white and no shoes. Sounds relaxing and comfortable to me. A company called qualityshells.com has a number of great products that would be wonderful for a beach themed wedding.

No comments: