Monday, August 21, 2006

ScubaMart.com

I have decided to do a review on a ScubaMart.com even though I have never been scuba diving. As a matter of fact I don't even know how to swim. Yes, embarrassing I know. But just because I have never been scuba diving does not mean I wouldn't love to. The day I learn, well maybe not that day but one day after I have learned to swim, I will go scuba diving.
If you are already ahead of me and know how to swim and have taken an interest in scuba diving, you may be interested in this website. Not only do they have a great selection of scuba gear and supplies they also have free shipping opportunities. If you purchase $50 or more you can get free shipping. The advertise that when orders are submitted by 2pm pacific time, orders will be shipped the same day. As an online consumer I find their website very user friendly and professional. Two things I personally look for when shopping online.

No comments: