Saturday, August 12, 2006

Pampered Chef

Pampered Chef is a company that offers some great cooking products. Some of there products may seem pricey but there is a reason. There products last and they have some really neat useful things that you can't find anywhere else. One of my favorites that they carry are the baking stones. Baking stones are absolutely the greatest. Once fully seasoned they are truely the best baking tools. I have a retangular baking stone that I use mostly for cookies. I have had it for 5 years or so and it is completely black. This means that it is seasoned to perfection. My cookies always turn out perfect with these stones. Even when I over cook the cookies they still seem to come out good anyway. I never had that kind of success with cookies before my baking stone. If you need some quality cooking products check out Pampered Chef.

No comments: