Monday, August 28, 2006

TvTopTen.com

One night a few years ago I was unable to sleep so at 2 in the morning I turn on the TV. To my surprise and infomercial was on :o). It was a infomercial about shoe inserts. I don't know what it was that made me think "my husband could really use those", but I bought the shoe inserts at 2:30 in the morning for $40. Needless to say, my husband never used the shoe inserts and my middle of the night shopping urge was a waist of money. So my point here is, don't purchase things at 2 in the morning when you are not in your right mind. Instead shop at TvTopTen.com when you have a clear mind and are ready to get a good deal. TvTopTen.com has all the best As Seen on TV products at a better price. Shipping is also faster than buying from the infomercials. Find the best deals on infomercial products at TvTopTen.com.
Site review:
Navigation: Easy to navigate.
comfort level: This site is clean and inviting. No clutter, pop-up ads or annoying advertisements. Well laid out.
Available information on products: Sufficient information about the products.

No comments: