Thursday, August 24, 2006

Blogitive vs PayPerPost

I was first introduced to the concept of getting paid to blog through blogitive.com. I was thrilled with the idea that I could get paid to say a few things about a product or service. The first day I signed up I got 12 offers which meant if I accepted them I would get paid $5 a post. Since I was in desperate need of the money I took all 12 offers. It was great and easy. I got paid $60 for posting my opinions on different products and services. After I posted those blogs I waited for the next offers to come in. Well, I waited and waited and to this day I haven't gotten anymore offers. Actually, I might have but you have to visit the site often because offers seem to go quickly.
Not long after I found out about blogitive I also stubble accross payperpost.com. Some what the same idea as blogitive but much better. With payperpost you have many offers to choose from and you can get paid as much as $25. My post average between $5 and $10 per post. You can only take 3 offers in any given day but that is actually fine with me. Though I would like to make more money, I think if it wasn't limited I would be going crazy everyday trying to post as much as I could. So a limit is a good thing for me right now.
So comparing the two companies there really is no camparison. Payperpost is far ahead of blogitive.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mona, it's been a while since your comparison of Blogitive and PPP. I was just wondering if you have any news on that topic. Are you writing for Blogitive more? I think they were fairly new back then and had some growing pains. Are they any bettter now?

Jay