Thursday, August 24, 2006

I digg it!

I definitely liked what Dan had to say about PayPerPost. I chose the side of payperpost as soon as I heard about it. When I first heard of the payperpost concept, I thought "what a great idea!". Even though some of my peers where saying otherwise, I always felt the payperpost concept was a good one. I am especially thankful for the opportunity it gives me as a stay at home mom. This might just be the best part-time work at home job there is. To be able to stay home with my kids and help the family financially as well, is a true blessing. Not only do I make money blogging but it also doesn't require a lot of time. I can put the kids to bed, do my three posts plus a few of my own and be done. I have been telling everyone I know about payperpost and will continue to do so.

No comments: