Friday, August 25, 2006

Vehicle Decal Advertising

Hundreds and thousands of hours are spent each year driving around in your car. We drive from work to home, home to work, home to school, school to football practice, and so on. I don't know about you but I do a lot of reading while driving my car. Not the kind of reading in a book or magazine but on other cars. I read My child is the student of the month, F150, I love Cats, In memory of Bill, Centry 21 Real Estate and -you get the picture. It is almost like you can't help but read what is on someone elses car. It's like being drawn to that man with the Little Ceasers sign on the corner of an intersection. Try not to look at him. There is something about the human nature that is attracted to the written word and lives of other people.

So I say all this to get you thinking about using Vehicle Decals as an affective advertising tool. This is especially a useful tool for those that live in the same town or city as their business. If you have a website with a easy to remember website vehicle decals can also be very helpful.


Visit http://www.WebDecal.com

No comments: