Sunday, August 20, 2006

Table Mate

There are some things available that can make ones life easier. Being able to work with your laptop while sitting in your comfortable couch is one of those things. Sometimes we just need to be able to sit in our cozy couch while working. Well, I guess we really don't need to but it sure would be nice if we could. One of my previous posts I talked about how I was the best and worst boss I could have. As my own boss, I would allow myself to sit in front of the TV with my Table Mate and laptop. I am not sure how much work would get done but that is beside the point.
What is the Table Mate? Here is a description of it from tvproducts4less.com's website:

Table Mate TV Tray. Table Mate 2 is the ultimate portable table. It is useful as a TV tray, a snack table, an artist's easel or even a desk when sitting on the sofa!
Assembles in minutes with no tools required, it features 6 different height adjustments and 3 different table positions for many different uses! Folds completely (and easily) for storage anywhere. Legs are made of steel, table is made of plastic for durability. Holds up to 50 pounds easily! Table top measures 20 Inches x 15 Inches.


If you purchase this product from tvproducts4less.com you will be getting a $5 savings plus faster shipping.

No comments: