Thursday, August 24, 2006

Walgreens Digital Photo Service

I am in love with digital cameras. They are so easy to use and you can take so many pictures. The only thing I don't like is the delay when you snap the picture. Other than that they are great. I have a Cannon, which my brother said is the best brand so I believed him and bought one. It really is a good camera. I purchased it a few years ago so it's not the top of the line but it still is a good quality camera. When I discovered that if you go to Walgreens.com website you can upload and edit your pictures and have them developed at the store. I have done this a few times at my local Walgreens and recieved an email about 20 minutes after I sent the order telling me the pictures were already ready. I live in a small town so this may not be the same for a lot of places. I don't even have to pay for the photos until I pick them up from the store. I love it!

No comments: