Sunday, September 17, 2006

Air Free P80


As a parent of a child with asthma having clean air is very important to me. My 10 year old son has been battling with asthma since he was 15 months old. Asthma is a terrible condition to have, especially for a young boy. To help reduce his attacks we have purchase a number of different products to improve his condition. Unfortunetly not much has helped. He goes though good days and bad days. He does have mild asthma most of the time but has been to the hospital a few times. It is one of the harded things you for a parent to see their child not being able to breathe. Asthma seems to be hereditary in our family. Both my brother and sister have a child with asthma. We think it might be passed down from our father.
We have found that air cleaners do help some but have never really had a good one. I am wonder if the claims made by the makers of the Airfree P80 are true. If these claims are true there may be hope. For the past week or so there has been a fire burning nearby which has caused the are to be filled with smoke. I really wish I had an affect air cleaner at this moment. Here are some more information on this particular air cleaner:

The world's safest and most tested air cleaner.


Inside Airfree’s patented ceramic core 99.99% of all micro-organisms: spores, fungus, bacteria, virus, mold spores, are incinerated at temperatures around 400F (250ÂșC). That is done without significant heat contribution to the ambient. No living microorganism survives this power.

Airfree reduces Ozone whereas ozone generators generate dangerous levels of such harmful gas that destroys lung tissue, triggers respiratory diseases, and corrodes metallic equipment.


Justbuyonline.com carries the Airfree P80. This site doesn't not deliver to the US though. But if you live in Europe then check out the great deals they offer.
I will have to do a search to find out where I can find one in the US. I will post about it soon.




Site Review:

Overall Feel:Very Clean site. Site has some nice effects.

Navigation: Navigation fairly easy to navigate.

Content: Very useful information. They have info for about all sorts of breathing related conditions.

Did I learn anything new?
I have never heard of this product and am very interested using it for my son's room.




No comments: