Thursday, September 14, 2006

what's wrong with you?

I had a conversation with a friend to day and we were talking about how sometimes we get so overwhelmed with life stuff but don't really stop to realize how many dffernent things are happening all at once. When we get to almost a nervous break down and then think "what's wrong with me", we don't always stop to realize how many things we are actually dealing with. My friend was talking about last year and how she had just had a baby, was homeschooling, had to move in the middle of the school year and almost fell apart. She then realized that so many transitional things where happening in her life at once. One of those things could be overwhelming but all of them can send you over the edge.
I felt this way when my uncle passed away and my husband and kids and I had to got to take care belongings. This in it's self was hard to to but only a few months before my uncle passed my father also passed away. So many emotions where running through my mind and at times I almost did loose it. I have to say that the reason I didn't completely loose it and my friend would say the same is that we had our God to lean on. He was with me through every difficult time and the same was true for my friend.
So remember to seen your situation as it is before you think there is something "wrong" with you.

No comments: