Friday, September 08, 2006

Digital Cameras

The invention of the digital camera was ment for people like me. What kind of person am I? I am one of those people who has a million rolls of fill still not developed. Ok, a million is an exageration but it still is pretty bad. I love taking pictures and looking at them. For some reason though I can't get the roll of film to the store to be developed. When I first bought a digital I was so excited because I could see my pictures instantly and then download them easily to my comptuer. I have made several invitations and thank you cards using the pictures I have uploaded. I can also go to Walgreens.com and have them developed within 1 hour. I think it is safe to say, that I am IN LOVE with my digital camera. My brother recommended that I buy a Cannon. He has been through a few cameras and he felt that the Cannon has the best. I really like my Cannon.


Site Review of: PCWorld.co.uk >>>>> Digital Cameras from PC World

Overall feel:pleasant layout, easy navigation. clean and inviting.

Content: information was useful. Good descriptions of products.


No comments: