Friday, September 01, 2006

TrendyFriendy.com

Trendy Friendy is a online blogging community that offers Adsense revenue sharing. Usually I give web sites a positive review for overall site navigation but I have say that this site has a few things missing. First I am not sure what they are offering, just buy viewing the home page. The most information I can find about what this community is all about it that you >>> run a blog >>> create a community >>> earn money. I think it would benefit this web site to give a little more information about what the site is all about. Next, I tried to click on the FAQ's and About pages and it lead to a non-existing page. I am sure this site has a lot to offer because there seems to be a number of members. And I suppose if I joined I would find out more about the site. I know what a revenue sharing community means but a person who is unfamiliar with those terms might get confused.
The over all design and layout of the web site is nice and clean. Just the way I like a web site. Check them out and see what you think >>> TrendyFriendy.com

No comments: