Saturday, September 23, 2006

Home Security

My family's security is very important to my husband and I and it was for this reason we decided to move away from the town we used to live in to the town we are in now. Our old house was situated in a not so decent part of town. And by that I mean it wasn't the worst in the area but it had some definite safety issues. We happened to be living across the street from some drug dealers and my kids were friends with some drug dealers kids (we didn't know it at the time). So as soon as the housing market improved we sold our house and moved to a small town in the mountains. My husband now has to drive an hour to get to work but it is completely worth it. The neighborhood we now live in is a completely opposite of the old "hood". I am still having a hard time adjusting to this neighborhood though. Most people don't lock there doors around here! I am of the thinking that bad people can still come to good neighborhoods so locking doors in a routine thing for us.
I hope we will never have to worry about safety issues in this neighborhoods but
I can tell you this, if we hadn't moved to this neighborhood we would have definitely looked into home security options.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi!,I like your writing so so much! share we keep
in touch more approximately your post on AOL? I require an expert
in this space to resolve my problem. May be that is you! Having a
look ahead to peer you.

my webpage :: table soccer buyers guide ()