Thursday, September 28, 2006

My attempt at Affiliate Marketing

So far my attempt at affiliate marketing has not gone too well. I have only created a site for my family and friends to shop. My monasmall.com website was not really designed to bring in lots of traffic, although that would be great. Affiliate Marketing is one of the greats ways of potential income on the net. The trick is getting people to shop on your site. I was introduced to a great site that has a great view of what affiliate marketing should be:

Affiliate Marketing is a business. It's not about people making $5 a month from sending clicks to a Merchant's site, and it's definitely not about free branding. It is about professionally powered websites making serious sales and serious commissions. It's about work-at-home professionals who do Affiliate Marketing for a living.

I hope that my monasmall.com can be a "professionally powered websites making serious sales and serious commissions" one day. Check out this website for more info on affiliate marketing. I leave you with this websites self descripition:

AMWSO is your gateway to both Affiliate Partners and Merchant Affiliate Programs. AMWSO is a third party Affiliate Marketing and Affiliate Program Management company that brings together the needs of affiliates and merchants. We do this by following well laid down ethical affiliate marketing practices, and our success is illustrated by a track record that speaks for itself. Please explore our site to learn more, and then please drop us an email with any questions you may have.

No comments: