Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pixifun Photo Kits

Product Review:
Christmas is coming and I have found a great idea for gift giving. Get your kids involved and have them create their very own gift. I love stuff like this.Pixifun Photo Kits are really cool. You can make key rings, magnets and stickers using you own photos. I really think this would be great for a family to do together and give them away as christmas gifts. In fact I am seriously considering do this with my family this year. I am always looking for unique, inexpensive (on a budget you know) gift ideas, and I think I have found a good one. The only thing I might have to do is convice my kids not to use those really silly faced pictures. Why can't children just smile normal when you take a picture? Infact, I have a picture idea in mind. I better start now, Christmas is just around the corner.

All you have to do is use the software included with the kits to import and size your photo. Then just use the pre-cut photo inlays. Very reasonable price, just $4.99 per kit with Free Shipping. The website where I found these Pixifun Photo Kits also has some other cool stuff. They have a CD/DVD label making kit and a button making kit.

I think my favorite kit that they offer are the magnets.






No comments: