Sunday, September 10, 2006

Blogging

I am now trying to become a better blogger and I am not just saying this because I read that payperpost will soon be rating bloggers. Ok, maybe that has something to do with it but even before they mentioned this I was feeling like my blogs needed more. Since I am fairly new to the whole blogging world I it wasn't that easy to do when I first started. I didn't really know what to write about and wasn't sure if I just sounded like an idiot. Well now I know I sound like an idiot most of the time but it doesn't bother me anymore. I did recently start my horse blog which I am really having a lot of fun with. I guess I should find a few topics that interest me and blog around hear and there instead of posting only on one or two blogs. This seems to be what the top posters and featured posters are doing on payperpost.
i also have to practice using no caps... or maybe not. May be I can be one of the few bloggers out there that uses caps. I don't know I am still debating that one.

No comments: