Thursday, September 14, 2006

Who is the Flylady?

I am talking about the Flylady again in hopes to get me motivated to visit her site again and get myself organized. My house is in a complete mess and I wish it was clean again. I would make my kids help more but it seems they are doing school all day and we don't get much chance for cleaning. I am hoping things will settle down again and I will be able to regain some order. I hope!

Who is the Flylady?
Several months ago I was introduce to the Flylady. She is a "life organizer". She will help you organize your home, and get even the worst cases showing results. I was very into the Flylady for about a month. I was really working at keeping my self organized. She encourages you to take baby steps and not to stress out. My house was getting really clean when I was committed. Then as time went by I got busier in other areas of my life that I dropped my Flylady. I still regret doing this because I was doing so well. If you sign up for it you can get daily emails for encouragment and focus. The emails did get to be much so I cancel my membership :o(. I really liked the things I was able to accomplish with the Flylady. I think I will visit her site again soon to start over. http://www.flylady.net

No comments: