Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Debt is BAD!

If you can relate to this statement:
One couple’s modern odyssey to obtain a net worth of $0
Then you need to check out the We're In Debt Blog. The about section of the blog says this:
We’re In Debt is a blog written by the King and Queen of debt as they struggle to learn about their finances. Follow along as they struggle to payoff their debt and learn to save money.

I can totally relate to what they have to say on this issue. These people seem to be discussing many of the principles I have been trying to express. They are finally paying off their debt. Something I hope to be able to do within the next few years.
The more I read the posts the more I like this blog. This blog is worth reading if you are one of those people striving for financial peace. Check it out!



Bookmark worthy? Yes!

No comments: