Thursday, September 07, 2006

never to late to find true love

haven't been in the date scene for a long time now and i really don't envy those who are still there. i have been married to my husband for 15 yrs this month. my husband is a great man and father and i am glad i met him 16 yrs ago. we married almost one year to the date after we had our first date. i can remember our first date very clearly. he brought me a flower, opened the door for me and was very gentleman-like. we went to a mexican restraunt and that was good thing because at the time i was a vegitarian and if he had taken me to the steak house he meant to take me to he may have gotten a little embarrased. though i found my true love and soul mate early in life it is never too late to find true love. www.moreProfiles.com

No comments: