Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Give a boy a stick and a rope and he will be happy forever

My son is one of those kids that is obsessed with sticks and ropes. He will play with a good stick for hours. Pretending it's a gun, a sword, a rocket or what ever else he can imagine. Or if you give him a rope he will tie everthing to it. He will tie chairs together, sticks together, his door to anything he can find in his room. So I say all this to say my son would love this website called Netknots.com. This website has the best knot illustrations and I think if I showed him this site he would spend hours trying to perfect his knots. I suppose all boys need to know how to tie a good knot. This site has all kinds of knots. They categorize them this way:
Fishing Knots
Outdoor Knots
Boating Knots
Paddling Knots

I think I will have to show this site to my son. He will probably love me for it. By the way adults will find this site useful too :o).

No comments: