Tuesday, September 12, 2006

bulletproof glass

I have to tell you I don't much think about bulletproofing products much. I live in a very small safe town and haven't had to think of such things in a long time. In the neighborhood I used to live in I would have liked having bulletproof glass windows in my home. It wasn't the worst neighborhood but it was also far from the best. My grandmothers neighborhood on the other had is one of those "bulletproof glass" types of neighborhoods. I have been afraid of her neighborhood since I was a child. So why am I talking about bulletproof glass? I am reviewing a web site called pacificbulletproof.com. I can't say I know much about bulletproof glass but if I ever did want to know more, this site would be the place to go.

Site Review

Overall feel:Inviting, nice design. I like the changing photos, neat effect. The only thing I don't really care for is the logo at the top. I think it looks kind of amateur.

Navigation:
Very easy to navigate.

Content:
Very good product information. You can learn a lot about all the different types of bulletproof glass on this site.


No comments: