Wednesday, September 13, 2006

In Car Audio Systems

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! LOL! I am not one of those people that ever says that but I thought it would be an appropriate response to todays site review. First go visit thein car audio systems at Dixons web site. Now lets say it together...Sweeeeeeeeeet!
First of all there are many name brand products to choose from- Sony, Blaupunkt, Kenwood, BRAUD, Panasonic, Pioneer and more. My husband would love the products they offer on this site. But both my husband and I love gadgets and electronic products. I am pretty sure my husband would love to have the SONY CDXS2050 CD player. He has had to put up with a lot of cheap car cd players. I guess he deserves something better. Dixons has a wide range of in car products. You can find sterio setups as well as video. This site is UK based so everything is in pounds (is that how you write pounds?)

Overall site review:

Feel: inviting, clean, great design
Navigation:Many options but still easy to navigate
Content: the descriptions of product seem to be informative but I only check out a few things.

No comments: