Friday, October 06, 2006

Cheap Ink Cartridges


Most everyone knows how much ink cartridges are these days. They are ridiculously expensive for what it is. I put over priced ink cartridges right up there with the extremely over priced candy and fountain drinks at the movie theatre. I don't know how much the one ink cartridge actually costs to make but I am thinking it's somewhere in the pennies area. So why do we pay $30 for an ink cartridge that costs pennies to make? I think many people pay the higher priced ink cartridges because they don't know there is an alternative. Or it could be that people know about an alternative but don't think that it will be as good as the companies brand ink. Well, I am here to say that I am very please with my cheaper ink. For the most part the ink is just like the manufactures ink but much, much cheaper. Cartridge SAVE is one of those great companies that carries inexpensive ink cartridges. Though they are a UK based company they ship to the US (free for some orders). I haven't heard of this company until recently but they seem to have a very nicely laid out site that is easy to navigate.

No comments: