Friday, October 06, 2006

Fine Wine


My husband has really been interested in becoming a wineo, no I mean "wine conesour". He has tried a few different types of wine but since he really doesn't know anything about wine I am sure he has picked the wrong ones. There are certain wines best for certain meals, right?
So I have decided that one of these days I am going to take him to a winery so he can learn more about choosing wine. It also wouldn't hurt to do some research online. JJ Buckley Fine Wines has wines from all over the world. They sell wines ranging from $1.99 to $516.99 per bottle. The $516.99 wine is a 1997 Yquem, Chateau d' Sauternes Blend 1500ml. I have no idea what that all means but I guess it means it's a really good wine.
Not sure I will ever be at the point financially to purchase my husband a $516.99. Right now our budget will only allow for the $1.99 bottle. But we will continue to dream of the day when we can sip $100 bottles of wine while eating grapes and cheese.

No comments: