Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Who is Isabella?


Found this cool site for women. It's called Isabella and aparently all of us women are Isabella?

From the Editor and Chief.

Isabella On-Line Publication is the first of its kind, a way for women to redefine the internet. Women should not ride the coat-tails of progress, but make progress themselves. It is not enough to say "I’m a woman. I have the right to speak so listen to me." What is important now is to use this right that we have inherited by those who fought for it, to not just say something but to say it well. That is what it means to be Isabella. What will you use your power to say?

This is an online publication for women and I am not sure exactly where they stand. This may be open for all voices to speak. I will have to continue to read and find out how I really feel about this site. They do have some good info on health and fitness. The also have sections on beauty and fashion.

No comments: