Thursday, October 12, 2006

My Girlfriends Kitchen


I stumbled across this site that I thought had a very interesting idea. Can't seem to find time to cook good meals for the family? Tired of your Tuesday night Spaghetti dinner every week? This site may have the solution for you if there is a location in your area. My Girlfriends Kitchen helps busy people make their own weeks worth of dinners. From what I understand, for a fee (which includes your meals) you can visit a My Girlfriends Kitchen location and be instructed on making a weeks worth of healthy meals. They take care of the shopping, the recipes and the instruction. I just think this is a very clever idea. If they had one in my area I might consider trying it.
This is a great idea for someone looking for a new business to start. It's sounds like it would be a fun business to run. You can set up your own franchise for a fee.

No comments: