Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ninja


My son just told me he wanted to be Ninja for Halloween. I was not surprised when I heard this. He is all boy and anything with action and fighting gets him all excited. There are so many different types of ninja costumes available. I will probably end up getting him a inexpensive one since he will probably only wear it a few times. I have seen some really cool ones out there. Karatedepot.com has some very authentic looking costumes. They have a few different sets which I thought was very interesting. If you want to be a standard ninja you can get the uniform with hood and mask, hardwood bokken, rubber sole ninja slippers. And if you are really into pretending to be a Ninja you can get the deluxe set which includes everything in the standard set as well as the long Tabi boots and Tabi socks.
I actually think this costume is really cool. I wouldn't mind dressing up as a Ninja myself.

No comments: