Thursday, October 12, 2006

I Love Digital Cameras

It's no secret I am in love with digital cameras. Since the first day I purchased my Cannon I have taken thousands of pictures. I highly recommend Cannon, btw. I have had it for a few years now and would love to purchase a new one. The one I have now is only a 3.2. I know I am still in the dark ages but it still works really well though. The pictures come out very clear. I love to be able to take pics of my kids and view them right away or send the pics to family and friends via email.
One thing that does irritate me about my digital camera is the delay when I click to take the picture. So my next camera purchase will have to include picture taking speed (I don't know what that is really called, I am sure there is a term for it).
There is a site that offers digital camera reviews so I might check that out before I make my next camera purchase.
See what I can do with my camera :o).


No comments: