Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Online Gambling

I am not a gambling person but I know that is not true for many people. I am one of those people that don't find loosing my money entertainment. I have never purchase even a $1 lottery ticket. I guess I understand why people enjoy gambling. It's the excitement of the game. Being able to win more than you started with, I guess is a thrill.
Online poker is quickly become a popular form of entertainment. I don't really know anything about poker other than you use cards and have poker chips. What the cards do and what the chips are for, I have no clue.
So don't come to me for any poker rules. But you can go to this site and find out all you need to know about poker. I am sure the site would love for you to play a game or two but just be sure you don't loose all your money. But if you don't I will try not to say "I told you so".

No comments: