Friday, October 27, 2006

Update on MyBlogLog

Ok, I think I am liking this MyBlogLog thing. It's much better than I thought. It's kind of like Ryze and Myspace mixed together. You can track who visits your site and who is visiting other's site. The basic service is free but if you want detail track of who is visiting your site you have to pay $3 a month or $25 a year. They give you 3 days to try the Pro version.
It's kind of strange though visiting a website and seeing my face on the MyBlogLog widget. On the other hand it's kind of neat visiting a website and seeing my face. I guess it depends on how I am feeling at the time :o). Here is a screenshot of the way my home page looks like.

1 comment:

rafer said...

thanks for using MyBlogLog. Let us know if there's more we can do.

Scott
http://mybloglog.com/buzz/members/rafer