Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Searching for the best web host?

A few months back I was searching for the best possible web host. It was a search that took sometime and I finally found the I believe to be the best. But wouldn't it have been nice if I had a easy to use search for the best web host? Yes! I am kindof upset I didn't find out about this web site when I was searching.
The website is called Web-Hosting-Search-Engine.com. Over the many searching attempts for the best host I did find a few sites similar but not as good. I love how they have the hosts listed. You can easily find the cost, disk space, monthly transfer, E-mail accounts, ftp accounts, MySQl and Domains in account. So basically you are able to search based on your needs not just the cheapest hosts. They is the best web hosting search engine I have come across. They have all the best hosts listed. My personal favorite is Hostgator which is what I am currently using. If you want to search for your specific web host needs they have a search option that allows you to search by price, disk space, monthly transfer and email accounts. Don't bother searching hours on the web like I did, just go to this site and find what you need. I think they have just about every major reputable company listed in this search.

1 comment:

Best Web Hosting Services said...

We are providing you the best web hosting services in India. We have created a huge range of Web hosting packages with both Linux and Windows system with our technical experts.Best Web Hosting India