Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What is VOIP?


What is the future of telephone services? Will cell phones and Internet phone lines take the place of landlines? I am interested to see what the next few years will bring for phone services. Internet phone service is not a brand new concept. I remember our very first computer had a phone/fax software on it and I could use the Internet to talk on the phone. The only problem was there was often an echo and it wasn't always clear reception. I have heard that these types of issues have improved. I have been a little confused about this new technology until I check out this VOIP site. They offer all the information you want to know about Internet phone service. VOIP doesn't have to be a mystery anymore. If you are confused like I was about how this technology works you need to check out this site.



No comments: