Friday, October 13, 2006

Web site Screenshots

Have you wondered how I get the web site screenshots on my blog? It's really easy. If you have a PC all you have to do is have the page you want to take a screenshot of up and situated the way you want it. You will be taking a picture of the actually screen so if you want the site to be scrolled to the top or bottom you will need to do so before you take the screenshot.
Once you have everything the way you want it you look on your keyboard for button that say Print Screen. Now press the button. At this point I am not sure what most people do but I open a blank Publisher page and then right click and press paste. After my screenshot is in the Publisher file I edit it from there. After you are done editing this picture you need to right click on it again and press save as. I always save my as a jpg. They seem to turn out better.
I know there may be an easier way to do this but I have figured out how to do just about everything in my Publisher program.

No comments: