Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Synotrex

I understand joint pain can be very painful. I don't have joint pain yet but I expect it as part of getting older. My grandmother has bad arthritis in her hands. I can see that it does give her a lot of pain from time to time. I am trying to keep myself health so I don't develop arthritis. I am not even sure I can prevent it. I know glucosamine is great for rebuilding damaged cartilage. My daughters horse was actually taking a joint pain supplement with glucosamine in it. That is how I know glucosamine is good for joints.
There is a join supplement for human suffers that claims to help ease joint pain. It's called Synotrex and it also has glucosamine in it. The other ingredients I am not familiar with but I am sure it is beneficial to joint pain suffers. If you suffer from joint pain there is a chance this product could be the answer. Visit http://www.synotrex.com to find out more information.

No comments: