Thursday, October 12, 2006

Nucleus Blogging

I am trying to decide wheather I should try a different blogging software other than wordpress. I have set up a few blogs with wordpress but for some reason it won't let me set up the 14th data base. I am going to contact my hosts customer service to see why this is happening. Maybe they limit you to 13 blogs. So I am thinking about using the other software Fantastico has listed. I know you probably think I am crazy for trying to make more than 13 blogs. I am still not really sure what I am doing with that.
Anyway, Nucleus is another that seems to be similar to wordpress. I don't know what how the editing is set up but many of the skins are the same as wordpress. Actually there are a few templates that blogger carries as well. So we will see.

No comments: