Saturday, October 07, 2006

DropShots.com


Most people have heard of YouTube but have you heard of DropShots? DropShots is a free photo and video sharing website. It's similar to YouTube but I guess you can also have your photos hosted as well. I love finding out about new sites. This hosting site has an auto organizer for you videos and photos. Not sure what that means yet but it's sounds cool. Just like in YouTube you can post your video or picture straight into your blog. Not only that you can post it in a forum too. I am going to create an account and find out more. I will keep you posted and let you know if it works better than YouTube.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The thing that majorly sucks about Dropshots is that it gets very slow sometimes. I wish they had a faster service. Opening a picture takes forever. I'm on a T-1 connection.