Friday, October 13, 2006

Invent-Tech

My father was one of those people that always had a great idea (or so he thought) or invention. My childhood memories include him making his inventions in the kitchen oven making the house smell like... I don't know what. I don't really know if his inventions where good and he was just bad at selling them or if I just believed they were good because he was my daddy. He never made any real money off of his inventions. He passed away a few years ago and was in the middle of developing some kind of cleaning product.
Some people (like my dad) really do have great inventions or ideas and just don't know what to do with their knowledge. Invent-Tech: Invention Patent Help for Inventors can help. Invent-Tech has a unique proprietary invention licensing approach. They have a proven new methodology that has secured a number of licensing agreements for individual inventors from manufacturers and marketing companies. If have an invetion and would like to find patent help visit Invent-Tech.




No comments: