Monday, October 23, 2006

Old World Gifts and Collectible

I think all boys dream of being a pirate, samurai or knight. At least these three are the top pick from a list of favorites for boys. My son would love it if I bought him a samurai sword or a model pirate ship. Of course I don't think I will be doing that any time soon since he is still young and could probably not keep himself from destroying something or hurting himself.
There is a website that has some of the best old world gifts and collectibles available. If money weren't an issue for us I would love to buy my son some of these collectibles and save them for when he is older. Any history buff will appreciate this site. The carry figurines, tapestries, steins, ship models from different eras. You can find ancient Greek, Viking, medieval collectibles. I don't think I have ever seen a site with such a large variety of old world collectibles.

No comments: