Friday, October 27, 2006

My HP Ad

This is really fun and cool. HP Invent has created a really neat tool to use with your computer. I have dial up Internet so this process took a lot longer than it should have but I finally got to view the video I created a flash video. Let me tell you it's kind of funny. I created my own personal advertisement.
First step in the process was to add a photo 50kb or larger. I selected that I was a Female. Waited for about 20 minutes (because of my extremely slow Internet) for the video to load. After I watched the video I selected what I us my computer for. I was only allow to choose 5 options (pictures, blogs, business, and I forgot the other two). Then I just selected that I want to add the video to my blog and they provided an embedded link. So here it is I hope you enjoy it. By the way it was all free.
You can comment on my flash video at my HP Personal Again.


No comments: