Monday, October 09, 2006

Other Web hosting options

It has been said that not all web hosts are the same. It is important to find a reliable web host. I was not aware until recently that there is a web site that will actually rate the performance of the web host. I decided to see what would happen if I entered my web hosts information. This is what came up when I did:

Our HostGator Review is a compilation of Uptime, Web Speed, and Support Response Time metrics determined from systematic testing of real account(s) established with HostGator.

This HostGator Review enables potential customers to understand the historical performance of HostGator prior to making a purchase decision and enables existing customers to review independent measures of HostGator performance.


They offer you great charts and graphs. Look at this.



Real Metrics gave me detailed descriptions on each part of the graph results. I think it is good news for Hostgator. If you have not already chosen a web host it I highly recommend you check into www.realmetrics.com before you choose. Find out as much as you can about your future web host. I personally love Hostgator but I am sure there are others that are just as good.

No comments: